3/1/11

My Reasons For Creating a Blog

My status on Facebook earlier today:

"Is considering setting up a blog, not because of some misguided sense that it will provide a small income (although that would be nice) or out of an even more naïve need to become known (because anonymity is always better), but because I believe that it has some value in allowing one to watch oneself progress and change over time.
That and because all the cool kids are doing it."
Although I was initially intending to poke fun at the prospect of such an endeavor, the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.  I mean, I've heard journals are great, but I've never been able to so much as entertain the thought of starting one because of the common excuse "I won't have time."  But now, as I realize that I already whittle away more time at this key board than anywhere else, I figure I might as well spend my time doing something useful... -ish.

So without further adieu (and to the great chagrin of everyone who knows me), I present to you "RoRRe wen a."

1 comment:

  1. Hi! A regular reader here in Lubbock, Texas!
    I finally trusted to leave a comment
    I have enjoyed reading your page.
    Just wanted to tell you to keep up the great work you are doing!
    mediahuman youtube downloader crack
    microsoft office 2020 crack
    movavi photo editor crack
    microsoft office 365 product key crack free
    iexplorer crack

    ReplyDelete